Saturday, February 25, 2012

2-25-2012: Table of Contents

Good afternoon, friends.

I've decided to organize how I blog. Because not everything I'm going to want to talk about will pertain to my fat ass or dirty room. Here is a rough schedule for what a week in the Jerm will be.


Monday: Diet and Exercise progress, etc.
Tuesday: Random Topic #1.
Wednesday: Dungeons and Dragons, gurrl.
Thursday: Random Topic #2.
Friday: Get to know the author day. The day where I expose information about myself.
Saturday: Random Topic #3.
Sunday: Religious thoughts. Why not? It's Sunday, right? Perhaps also an overview of the week.

Being the author, I also retain the ability to stray as far from the given topic as I want on any given day. And I probably will pretty regularly. And I like starting sentences with "and" because rules are stupid. And good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment