Sunday, February 26, 2012

2-26-2012: Silver Medal

That awkward moment when what you want to blog about is too weird to share with people who might or might not be reading this. So I'll talk about the second thing I want to blog about today.

Singing. I love singing. Most people in a given situation look for a reason not to sing in public. They will do pretty much anything to not sing when they have a chance to sing. I think people should look for reasons to sing. There are plenty of times when not singing is acceptable, but most of them are sad. There are so few times when singing is acceptable. I don't like that. I want to sing when I'm happy, I want to sing when I'm uncomfortable, I want to sing when people don't want to sing.

LA LA LAAAAA LAAAA LAA LAA LA LA LAAAA LAAAA LA LAAA

Also I'm cleaning my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment